Benefits and human resources inevitably intersect and with many companies growing at an exponential pace it is difficult to keep up. Couple this with the fact that your HR team is balancing these responsibilities against their day to day tasks and you have a potential liability problem. Employee handbook templates, Family Medical Leave Act policy design assistance, ADA guidance, Employer Shared Responsibility measurement, administrative and stability period determination represent a small sample of our capabilities to ease common human resources concerns.
STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS DIRECTLY CORRELATES WITH PRODUCTIVITY AND SUCCESS.
This is why the Human Resources department is such a vital component of any organization. LaRocca and Associates believes these team members should be focused on company value driven activities, not administrative tasks and regulatory red-tape. Our support systems are specifically built to help your HR team accomplish this purpose. We provide:
- Information on HR trends, best practices and Q&A’s
- Breakdowns of changes to laws affecting employers, including HIPAA, ERISA, Cobra, FMLA, ACA, ADA and more
- Employee Education materials
- Benchmark information
- Operational checklists and timelines
- Monthly newsletter
- HR toolkits (pre-employment testing, evaluating and hiring decisions, legal compliance, etc.)
- Employee Handbooks
- Total Compensation Statements
Changing the way insurance is perceived by employers
Let our systems work so you don’t have to.
Our virtual employee benefits portals provide access to customized companies and benefits information for employees in one secure place.